Saturday, November 17, 2012

A Healing Within


Last week-end when I experienced my first 13th Octave La Ho Chi healing, I knew that something significant had happened to me.  

After the session was over, and the burning sensation in my feet and under my left arm had cooled down, and the tears and the uncontrollable trembling had run their course, I was smiling, enjoying a glass of wine, and laughing with my friends.  My healer told me that whenever I felt the need to cry, or felt paralyzed by fear and anxiety, that I should wrap myself up in the blue cloak of Mother Mary - that she was always with me.  I asked her if this was the same Mary as Jesus’ mother, and her durect answer to me was, “Of course it is.” 

It felt as if a weight had been lifted from my spirit.  While I still have many trials and challenges facing me, I could almost feel the brush of angel wings all around me sweeping them away.  It also seemed as though I was seeing things through clearer eyes, and my fears were lessened.    

On Wednesday, I went shopping and found a light blue Sherpa blanket at one of the department stores I visited.  As I felt its softness, I knew that I had to have it. This was the blue cloak I needed to wrap up in.   As soon as I got home, I unfolded it from its packaging, sat down in my comfy arm chair, and enveloped myself within it.  Overcome with sudden emotion, I began weeping.  As I cried, I drew the blanket up closer to my face and let the tears flow.  Soon, all the tears were expended, and I was warm and cozy, all wrapped up in my Mother Mary cloak.   Not only did I feel close to Mother Mary, but I could feel the presence of my own mother comforting me. 

I’m not sure I understand what happened when I had the healing session, but I know that I feel different than I did this time last week.  I also have the reassurance that I am surrounded by the Holy Spirit along with an army of angels ready to protect me and guide me.  As I write this, I know it sounds weird, but I can only attest to how I feel and what I experienced.    It is like the broken pieces in my life have been put back together and that my heart has been opened to receive more of what God wants me to have in my life. 

It is a very good feeling.

No comments: